NSFW - NL4W / Never Lost for Words (my webcomic's wip and finished art)
I'm hoping to do more finished art, more often than usually. But I feel that before doing some high polished 2D painting rendering I need to do some warm-ups. You guys know that Artstation has a Learning video library that is still free, right? I followed along two of their classes: 

The first one was the warm-up I needed, I followed every step, only difference is I doddled my own vehicle from imagination. Loved the class! Really wanted to learn to better use Sketchbook Pro (which is free). Here's the link to the class: here if you want.
[Image: 6WUG2Z2.jpg]

Then I moved on to another 2D painting class from Artstation. Here's the class link, but I gotta be honest: it only served me as background sound, 'cos what I ended up painting had way more to do with what I previously learned from Marco Bucci YouTube Channel<<the link. *Since January is "Creatuanary", I picked up the prompt and done a humanoid female zebra:
[Image: OdWrLyf.jpg]

And that's it for now. Cheers!

64caf316

Ganço is creating personal projects of pure underground arts and goods. 🌏https://www.downfor.art/ for Client Inquiries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NSFW - NL4W / Never Lost for Words (my webcomic's wip and finished art) - by gansogeeksout - 01-04-2022, 08:34 AM