The AI-generated art of DALL.E 2 - Robots with Flowers.
I've seen AI 'paintings' on various sites and thinks it's both cool and a little scary: That human artists may one day be obsolete.

This reminds me of a very funny program written by some guys years ago when chat rooms were a big deal.

They posted logs of their exchanges between horny guys looking for chat sex and their 'sexy' chat-bot. 'She' would engage them and be very realistically alluring and just when the guys would start posting 'oh, yeah, baby, keep going, I'm almost there,' the bot was programmed to switch and say some weird unrelated comments. I can't remember exactly now — but things like its pet needing to go to the vet, or that their last vacation was a disaster, or something about their grandma needing surgery, etc.

Just when the hapless guys would start to get mad, the AI chat-bot would switch back to 'sexy' mode — and start the process all over.

The bot was so well done that I think almost anyone would have been fooled at first — but some poor souls went on for a long time before they finally gave up — often getting very angry about it.

That's why I now try look at social media engagements with a critical eye. The 'person' you're passionately arguing politics etc with might be nothing more than some excellent coding.

Hope AI 'art' doesn't get THAT good!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The AI-generated art of DALL.E 2 - Robots with Flowers. - by Jephyr - 11-01-2022, 08:38 AM