Azeol's Sketchbook
@CBinns & @cgmythology - Thank you, gesture is something I spent a lot of time on in the past and was a little obsessed with, but always more room to improve as with everything! Doing more finished stuff I find fun and trying to implement my studies is something I'm trying to push myself into more, as I feel that is probably holding my progress back quite a bit overall.

@darktiste - Thanks. I agree with simplicity first and focus. It's true I know little about lighting and values.

@Killian - Thanks I enjoyed drawing them. I recommend everyone give these kind of drawings a shot with whatever you like!

Hello again! I've started going through the ArtWod courses and program so that is generally most of this posts content. The general philosophy of the program is developing spatial awareness and problem solving for imaginative drawing, and teaching methods to study subjects and implement them. Their WOD (Work out of the Day) is particularly good for working on projects and things outside of your comfort zone, but for now I'm focusing on getting through the site courses. As I'm not exactly a complete beginner, I've been trying to push through the beginner course quickly, which is still teaching me stuff I didn't know or wasn't comfortable with, currently almost half way done. This is something I really want to commit to getting through and sticking with. I confess I haven't done any personal work, but I did write down some ideas and some sketches to having something to work on. For now I'm thinking of doing that on weekends mostly. I've also downsized to a pen tablet from a display tablet so still getting used to it.

Content below, some personal studies mixed in:

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Azeol's Sketchbook - by Azeol - 01-31-2023, 11:42 AM
RE: Azeol's Sketchbook - by CBinnsIllustration - 01-31-2023, 01:05 PM
RE: Azeol's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 01-31-2023, 02:13 PM
RE: Azeol's Sketchbook - by cgmythology - 02-05-2023, 12:52 AM
RE: Azeol's Sketchbook - by Kilillan - 02-06-2023, 04:41 PM
RE: Azeol's Sketchbook - by Azeol - 02-21-2023, 04:22 AM
RE: Azeol's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 02-21-2023, 04:56 AM
RE: Azeol's Sketchbook - by Pubic Enemy - 02-21-2023, 11:24 PM
RE: Azeol's Sketchbook - by Kilillan - 02-25-2023, 02:14 AM