Crimson CHOW #42 - Elemental Whisperer
@Leo Ki
    Thank you so much on that observation and that is something I will look over more about the breasts and stomach area of my Sylph. I'm glad you like the color arrangement of this one, I really wanted to push the complimentary color limits with the purple and yellows.

You're welcome on any and all advice and I hope it serves you well. Your illustration is coming along well. Consider working under your line work till you start getting forms to render with your direct into color approach. Taking advantage of using layers is the ultimate advantage of working digitally compared to working traditionally. Once you have your values balanced out with your colors you an than lower the opacity on your line work some and then paint over the top of everything, working your edges and focusing on the final render.

Never panic on the deadlines of these forums although it is good to have discipline with time. It's much better to focus on the proper development of your work than stressing a pro bono deadline. Take your time, learn, and enjoy the process. There will always be another topic and if worst comes to worst you can always work up, or re-work an old one. 

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #42 - Elemental Whisperer - by Lege1 - 03-01-2023, 03:00 AM