Crimson CHOW #42 - Elemental Whisperer
I really like your concept Leo, and how you have approached the mud beast is awesome. And the subtle explanation of how stone henge was really created is a nice touch. Even though we all know it was aliens. I wouldn’t sweat the timeline you have loads of time still to get something finished. I think if I were to offer some advise, I would maybe play with the composition a little. Maybe overlapping the characters might provide depth and allow the viewer to transition from one object to the next. I vomited a gross doodle to show kind of what I mean, apologies for its roughness just wanted to get something to show what I mean. I feel like if you were to really render out the whisperer, and throw the elemental to the BG with slightly less saturation it could read really well. 

I almost want to look at him/her and say “ what the hell is she/he doing?” And then I see this huge mud beast throwing up this wall and go. ‘Ohhhh…noice!”

Keep up the good work!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #42 - Elemental Whisperer - by CBinnsIllustration - 03-01-2023, 04:11 PM