Crimson CHOW #44 - Mermaid Infantry Unit
Alright all, please let me know which of the 4 ideas I've posted that you like so I can narrow it down to doing one of them. Click on the image to see them bigger! Thank you!

@Leo Ki: Thanks man and it's been a journey for sure. Settled in Atlanta right by the Battery where the Braves play. Learning the area and lots of do's to settle in more. I'm literally re-building my life from scratch here and of course still trying to stay creative etc.

Still try and produce something if you can, you'd be surprised how much you can actually get done if you focus and put at least an hour or so in. My concepts here I'm posting took around an hour and a half to get together and they are all from imagination and just roughs of what they could be; just let go and produce no doubt. That's great you are doing comics! What kind of comics; newspaper, marvel / dc type stuff? The animation is great, that shark thing is very cool.

@CBinnsIllustration: Thanks man, and very cool concept again, definitely allows the imagination to run wild for sure. I like your rough and the concept is looking very cool with the radioactive pearls. I had to offer a couple beast concepts after seeing yours for sure. Great work!

LEGEND'S SKETCHBOOK_001
To all artists struggling to create and are intimidated by A.I. (anti-imagination)
Sun "Everything has been done, but not by you" Sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #44 - Mermaid Infantry Unit - by Lege1 - 05-18-2023, 08:17 PM