Nice to meet you guys.
Photo 
Hi crimson daggers, i'm a selftaught artist from germany, currently working on raising my skill level to a point, where people are willing to pay me for giving their concepts and illustrations shape :blush: and yeah.... :dodgy: .
Last year, i boosted my anatomy knowledge by taking the riven phoenix Anatomy video course, but giving up on art for a year afterward got it all rusted, and my ability to draw dynamic and accurate figures from imagination has become rather.. inconsistent and undependable. Therefore i'm forced to go trough it all over again. I did keep some base knowledge to work with, however, having concentrated on anatomy only , i neglected everything else. -.- Things like: Composition, perspective , color , light and shadow, Any sort of environmental design, Building a database on gesture and mimic, database for character design, and so on. Basicly , i absolutely lack the knowledge to make what i CAN do presentable. :P The pile of things to work off is huge , and the road is not only steep, but also never ending. Thus, i hope to meet people on the same path here, so we may help each other make the journey at the very least more entertaining, than frustrating :) Anyways, since i don't get attached to my drawings, i hardly ever create something "solid" ,or overly detailed, so there's only few things i can show:
http://xcezaryx.deviantart.com/

Looking forward to study with you all
Welcome and good luck with your studies :)
Welcome, good luck with your journey, work hard and enjoy yourself!