Amb's Deathline 2012 Goals
I vow to complete these goals to the best of my ability by November 2012.

1. Create a full time storyteller routine/mindframe/lifestyle. Write everyday. Draw everyday. Think and act like a professional, successful artist/writer.

2. Enter every Bloodsports Challenge from #4 onwards.

3. Finish a publishable novel.

4. Successfully transition from living in Puerto Rico, to living in the USA, by working online part/full time (thus making it easier to travel) and quitting my current job.
(01-24-2012, 11:56 PM)ambthecreative Wrote: I vow to complete these goals to the best of my ability by November 2012.

1. Create a full time storyteller routine/mindframe/lifestyle. Write everyday. Draw everyday. Think and act like a professional, successful artist/writer.

2. Enter every Bloodsports Challenge from #4 onwards.

3. Finish a publishable novel.

4. Successfully transition from living in Puerto Rico, to living in the USA, by working online part/full time (thus making it easier to travel) and quitting my current job.

It's been nearly 2 years. And I'm not there. Not yet.

1. Still a work in progress. Am thinking about these things everyday, but still haven't established a consistent routine.

2. ...I'm realizing I have to work on #1 before I can consider completing any challenges at all.

3. Still working on it. I have completed a novel writing course and reading several writing books. Recently started a new revision on my most completed novel.

4. SUCCESS! (1 out of 4 is better than nothing I suppose). Moved to the USA. I did quit my job, but now working at another job that's very similar, but pays more. I am in the States and enrolled in Savannah College of Art and Design to focus on art. So while the details are different, I do consider this a success.
One step forward is still progress! Congrats man!

Congratz on getting into SCAD! Hope the loan wasn't too bad... work hard and best of luck!

Focus.