NotDeadman's sketchbook
Hey yall, lurked this forum as well as Dan's stream and the dagger's facebook page... i've been drawing for 4 years but only this summer have a I begun to pick up on digital painting... help is really needed as I have no real idea what I'm doing when I paint.... hopefully there's a good amount of improvement by the end of this summer >.> I really hope to make some good friends around here as I feel that not having any art friends is really hurting me when it comes to learning or even motivating myself

These are all from photo ref except for the last one which is a selfportrait of myself from imagination

Welcome dude! Your paints are looking good so far, especially the master study. I'd say pay more attention to your values. Keep this shit up! Oh!I want to see some of your line stuff!
just dumping stuff... some anatomy studies and color studies and some imagination drawings... gotta push myself with these imagination drawings though... very disheartening to do these studies and then find that i dont know anything when i try imagination drawings

Really nice studies! Can't wait to see more! Say, do you work in Corel Painter? The brushstrokes reminds me of the smeary round oil brush/the blender effects you can achieve in Painter.