Hey! This is Me!
Hi! I am an enthusiastic human being who loves to create stuff. My real name is Joana Rita Gomes but people know me for my nickname Refelia. Right now, Im an auto didactic person with a course in design field but I would love to improve my skills on digital painting and make friends who share the same interests. Also, this is starting to feel like some ads from newspaper ahahahahah... JUST CALL ME , my number is....

Ok, you can see my works in the link below. I have many things to learn specially because I jump steps ... oh well ...its just me I cant stop that.... I'm a rabbit... but I promised myself I wouldnt do that anymore... and also I wont through my computer away too:exclamation:P

Nice to meet you all :D

http://refelia.deviantart.com/

:exclamation:
Oh wow, is that you in that devart id? If so, you're a pretty damn hot looking human being!! Haha anyway, welcome to the forums.
Hey again! Somehow I was checking my spam box and this was there. Thank you! I hope you liked my works like my photo...
Take care;)

Damn i miss to work on digital painting but my work now is consuming to much time :)