Chris 's Mega Meaty Sketchbook
Hey guys, names Chris St. Aubin. Been trying to better my art now for over and year and still going! Hope to be able to make a living off art by the end of this year. (One of my Deathline goals)

Hope everyone is working hard! Here's some of the studies I've been doing the past few weeks.

[Image: cda8.jpg]

[Image: cda5.jpg]

[Image: cda4.jpg]

[Image: cda3.jpg]

[Image: cda1.jpg]

[Image: cda6.jpg]

[Image: cda2.jpg]

[Image: cda7.jpg]

[Image: cda9.jpg]

really nice studies here loving the Lizards and anatomy studies
Great studies, keep them coming :)

FlyByKnight: Thanks! Trying to do a little every morning before getting into personal/client/challenge work!

CarlSpringer: Thanks man! Lizards are tough, wish I had forced myself to do more studies of the actual scales and different types of lizards.

Some stuff from the past 2 - 3 days.

[Image: sb6.jpg]

[Image: sb5.jpg]

[Image: sb4.jpg]

[Image: sb3.jpg]

[img] http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/...t3/sb2.jpg[/img]

[Image: sb1.jpg]

Whoops! Fell off the posting bandwagon I'd say! Got a new scanner and pumped to be able to scan sketchbook stuff! Time to get back to posting work.

Here's some studies I did the past 2 -3 days for Dan and Sam's peter pan book challenge, along with two client pieces I finished up recently.

[Image: f002.jpg]

[Image: f001.jpg]

[Image: p1.jpg]

[Image: Ponzoprelimcopy-2.jpg]

[Image: psub.jpg]

Excellent sketch book, really good anatomy and gesture studies, keep up the hard work!

@ JonHop Thanks!

Some more stuff from yesterday.

[Image: girl2001.jpg]

[Image: j1.jpg]

[Image: quickpetersketch.jpg]

More anatomy! Also some color studies for my Peter Pan image, was going to be a wrap around but I don't think I'll have time to finish more than the cover by the end of the month.

[Image: juneanatomy2.jpg]

[Image: petercolorcomps.jpg]

[Image: heads2.jpg]

[Image: bodies2.jpg]

[Image: cloudz.jpg]

[Image: still1_july.jpg]

[Image: legs1_july.jpg]

[Image: a1_july.jpg]

[Image: Bodiezzzz.jpg]

[Image: peterweb.jpg]

[Image: armorsketches.jpg]

[Image: ElfPaladin.jpg]

Oooh man, those are some awesome lines in that last one! Comin along good, will be amazing when finished for sure.

In the "peterweb" image I would watch out for that tangent with the boys foot touching the edge of the mans foot, otherwise it's pretty damn good. Keep it up!
You have some really good work there man, keep it up!