My finished stuff
Photo 
Hey!

Posting finished artwork here, feel free to give me some feedback on it :-)

[Image: Bloodisthelifewebb.jpg]

[Image: TheyBleedPixelsfanart.jpg]

I love all your work! Checked your deviant art, just amazing stuff. Please please make a post in the sketchbook area with all your work in one place, even if it's finished. More people check that place and I think a lot more people can appreciate your work there. Post some of your old stuff as well.
Hey thanks Dennis! I'll make a post in the sketchbook section with my next finished piece! I cannibalize my sketches into the paintings I do, but I'll make a post anyways :-)

I've seen your stuff and I can tell you too prefer to draw women rather than orcs and space marines whenever you can get away with it!

Super Dicksword ULTRA!

The excessively evil MANPIG has unleashed his army of alien vampire gorillas and siezed control over the galaxy! The only one who can stop him now is intergalactic superstripper Lollah Toss'Me Dollah!
Armed with the legendary Dicksword, she sets out to slice and impale the invading primate forces!

[Image: superdickswordultra3.jpg]

am i seeing some influence from Brad Rigney? :)

I love your work mate

Rigney is a god among men!

That's hot man
Great color pallets you work with. Crit your work, heck, i need you to crit my work.

Eric
Elmstreetart.com

No means NO!

[Image: NomeansNo4.jpg]

The latest piece turned out awesome Simon! I really love it. Composition and the way you draw each material are really nice. :) Good job!
<3 <3

lalala

[Image: pinetreeforestwatch.jpg]

mate, you last two pictures are way better than the previous ones, a huge step in quality.

Hey thanks Eduardo, I think my progress has superaccelerated since I got in Sam's mentoring and began working with a study partner!

Going back to mangaland where I'm sure a lot of us started haha
Update: ooops fixed the tiny arms!

I love this one! I like the contrast between the duller colors of the background and the vibrant colors in the foreground. Gr8 werk, keep it up!... ;) :)
Thank you B.Marcel!

Here another new one, with Feohria acting as art director! Angel

i saw this on deviantart, man you are killing it!

Holy shit! this is awesome!

Thanks Eduardo and Kike! I'm trying to push hard now :blush:

My most recent painting:

Yummi yum, blood! This was a nightmare to work on because just to learn more and know exactly what I was doing, I had decided I was not to use any adjustment layers or any such photoshop tricks, just the hard round with hardness sometimes set to 0%. If I wanted to use some adjustment layers what I would do is I would set it up the way I wanted, look at it, and then shut it off and repaint everything manually with the brush. It's a good way to learn I think, at least for me.