Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things
[attachment=8037]
Really like this one ;O *waiting for the train *

[attachment=8178]
the last sketch is cool, would love to see it turned into a full illustration.

thanks, man! Sorry to tell you, but I've already shelved it. I liked the characters, but the half-arsed background was an eyesore.

And yet another monster concept, different approach to workflow this time around.

[attachment=8253]
[attachment=8266]

This sketchbook is full of awesome! Just awesome bone structures on some of these, just a real blast to look at them.
I also have a thing for sketching faces.

Thank you! Drawing faces is my favourite thing to do when I'm bored. =)

sketching. this is how far I got, before ps started getting pissy.

[attachment=8324]
[attachment=8337]
super quick sketch
work in progress
[attachment=8459]
doodlin
Man, I'm loving your sketchbook and page compositions!

www.AdamMiconi.com
blog.adammiconi.com
Facebook.com/AdamMiconi
Twitter.com/AdamMiconi
^Thank you! =)

overworked it
Niice chicks up there! Your personal pieces could, imho, use some places where eyes could rest a bit, and a clearer focal point. Keep it up!

(11-08-2012, 04:12 AM)iCi Wrote: Niice chicks up there! Your personal pieces could, imho, use some places where eyes could rest a bit, and a clearer focal point. Keep it up!

Thanks, man! Yeah, I tend to lose focus while working on more detailed, bigger stuff and never know when to stop. x_X
wow man, that sketch book. Keep pushing those values dude, your stuff is really picking up the 3-d illusion.
(11-08-2012, 06:09 AM)Jkutz Wrote: wow man, that sketch book. Keep pushing those values dude, your stuff is really picking up the 3-d illusion.

Thanks a bunch, man! My values have improved a ton in the past few weeks/months, before I started this sketchbook. Before that they were practically nonexistent lol.
[attachment=8833]