Hello from Argentina.
Hi, i'm Flavio Luccisano, i'm 28 and in have a little beautiful daughter of 2 years old, i love art more than anything...i don't work as illustrator (lol), but i enjoy making art, i like to work in different fields as music, video, etc, but we're here to talk about illustration and visual art, and i knew about Crimson Daggers because i'm a fan of Dave Rapoza from some months ago, loved his artwork and i try to "copy" him a little bit in some way because i love the idea of the revival of the 80s, 90s cartoons and love his technique, anyway, here trying to learn something and that's why i get into this forum, to learn some techniques and share some artwork with other artists, please be my teachers! because i never went to learn and yes i know i should take some classes but don't have the time with my regular job, so:

This is my website were i put some of the drawing i made and other stuff too.
www.flavioluccisano.tk

Deviantart:
flavioluccisano.deviantart.com
Greetings from Argentina!

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanx!! i have to still learning from teachers here!!
Yeah your thunder cats stuff is comming along nicely.... Monkian could be a good springboard for a gorilla guardian? Or maybe their sworn enemys: the monkey marauders!

Lol!! yeah maybe :D
Arriba Flavio! De Uruguay acá, es bueno ver cada vez más sudamericanos en esto del "digital painting" así que espero verte en la vuelta, muy buenos dibujos
Gracias!! Con ganas de aprender mas acá. Saludos!
Saludos desde Mexico! :D

También se habla español!
Saludos Amigo!