Hi
been drawing for a bit but still trying to discipline myself in art, if it wasn't for the net i wouldn't even know how far i could reach with just pencil and paper.

I'm 24 years and I live on a small island called St.Lucia.

It was a client who actually got me interested seriously to pursue illustration, he saw some of my drawings and had me do an add on a brochure displayer. Drew it up , scanned, digitally inked and coloured it.That was the first time I saw the real beauty of my work instead of seeing it on the pc it was on something i could touch and the response from different people seeing it just made me feel good.

But the thing was, it was really difficult for me to do an illustration for myself so bit by bit i'm still studying and drawing sometimes i think i get afraid, kinda stupid feeling but that messes my whole plan.

Need to sleep better though, healthy body is definitely a healthy mind.

some of my stuff http://rapxic.deviantart.com/

looking to buy 2 fresh sketch books cuz i don't like the drawings i did on the others i have, should have used the pile of plain paper i have.

And i got to know about the website on youtube and saw the link, i actually learn alot in the critique videos, i find these 2 guys explain stuff real easy and they're demonstrating it at the same time kind of like demonstrating concept art.

glad i can be part of the community, hope you guys enjoy my stay.
Hey! Welcome to the forums.

Get yourself a sketchbook set up and join in! :)

thanks will do