Gabster's Sketchbook
Obligatory forum sketchbook awaaay! ;P
Hope I'm uploading this right. Never done this kind of thing in a forum before.

Doodled a 'Nether Shark' as I like to call it ^^ Despite being kinda ugly lookin' they're actually friendly and survive by eating purple crystals and producing a gas that's vital for the alien ecosystem. c: I like thinking up stories, haha.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice start to your sketchbook, keep it up! :)

Welcome and Good start, probably would help the image if the creature was placed in some sort of envirnment so we can see how it would exist in general, as it is now it just seems to be floating in the air but it has a fish like shape and anatomy which would suggest it lives in water. Cool that you have a story for your creation that helps for you to build it and set it in an environment.

Keep posting your stuff :).

A random idea I doodled today (: Just some Warcraft stuff.

Attached Files Image(s)

A test I did today to see what it was like to paint (without beginning with a sketch) in black and white and add colour later, so this was basically the complete opposite of what I normally do. xP

Adding colour was an absolute nightmare.

(Oh and the subject is from WoW again. If you haven't noticed, I'm something of a Warcraft geek xP)

Attached Files Image(s)

T-rex sketches, using The Truth About Killer Dinosaurs screenies as a reference.
Sorry that the file is so long x.x

Attached Files Image(s)

Found Noah Bradley's post on CA.org 'Stop whining, start drawing'. It both reminded me why I have some kind of ridiculous phobia of that forum and inspired me to grow a pair and get doing some human studies.

Honestly, I wish I could go back in time and slap my sparklewolf-obsessed 14 year old self when the thought "I won't ever need to draw people" actually crossed my mind.

Attached Files Image(s)

A speedy painting on Jason Voorhees, referenced from a screenie of the 2009 film.

Attached Files Image(s)