Dave's sketchbook *ass kicking and love making*
cool stuff bro! I like that you work really hard! the only thing that i would critique you is to start directly in color everything you do! what doesnt kill you makes you stronger!:D thanks for the visit in my sketchbook!:D
Flo: thanks for stopping by the crit, I need to start pushing all my studies a little more I think lol

Dennis: Thanks a lot man, been experiencing a lot of those moments of disdain when I do tons of studies and my personal work is still shit haha gonna keep pushing it.

Alex: Thanks yourself for stopping in man, starting in color is definitely the boogy man to my childhood lol it wont kill me but itll definitely injure me pretty bad (which is why I need to get off my bs and tackle the fucker!)

Some more studies and a quick sketch for application, I want to move on to facial construction this month another one of my demons

A sketch to see where I am now, hopefully later I can see a little improvement with doing faces.

*He who says he can and he who says he cant are usually both correct*
blog
sketchbook
deviantart
Nice work on the head and figure studies you've been doing, keep it up and push it man!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

That last portrait is really good! You have nice edge control. I agree that starting in colour can be a paint in the as though.. I find it easier to maybe start with a limited palette of two colours and just mix and eye drop them as a start.

Jonesoda: Thanks you too dude pushin till i break

Jaik: eh, my edge control is still really wonky imo but i guess im my own worse critic, and thats a good way to start with color i guess i never really considered limiting my color palette to begin lol (me) *SOO MANY DIFFERENT HUES USE THEM ALLL AT ONCE* ill try that dude

First off big congrats to Ramalooke, Dascia, Choob, Chris Dee, and Fotis Rrabstyjke on sickbrush's class I hope you guys really take advantage of it, ill also try to follow along with the assignments and good stuff as well, and mabe I can get crits from the beautiful people of cd lol

anyways a quick sketch and a shit movie still :(

blog
sketchbook
deviantart
I like the ugly one :)

the last one just need a bit more to be great, try pushing the values a bit more.
Make the darker parts darker, and the lights, lighter. (God, my english is terrible)

Wow i really like the combinations of very dry technical studies (wich i respect very much even if doesn't sound like it ;) ) and really off-the wall images from your imagination!

Great approach man!

Oh and i looove the sumurai chick with the hammer!
Warre: lol thanks man

EduardoGaray: Thanks man im really trying to focus on that, for some reason it seems a lot darker while im working then i post it and uuuuuh?? lol

kerro perro: lol my technical skills are still horrible but thanks and the off-the-wall stuff from imagination is a cover to hide my lack of being able to do actual organic characters that work lol

Sooo some stuff ive been working on in the meantime, studies, and some of the homework from brents class, he didnt tell us to do this many but i liked the approach so what the hell!

blog
sketchbook
deviantart
More class stuff all from memory so theyre terrible need to do some landscape studies

blog
sketchbook
deviantart