Hello Everyone
Shocked 
Hello everyone, you can call me Corpse for short and Im new to the community. Im mostly here for learning. I was suggested to try and come here and get help or my like taught to what I want to do. Ive been drawing for about 6 months sense I started uploading and want to make this a profession of art that is. I either want to go into conceptual game art or comic book artist. I really would want to do the comic book career the most. My problem is I am self taught artist and want to excel and I dont feel like Im learning teaching myself to do this. I usually stop on certain pieces or startover when something doesnt look right. I know it takes time to get better at something and improve and its not a instant Im a god at art lol. I would just like to get help from other comic book style artist or people who know how to dable in that area.

Im going to try my best at taking advice or lessons if offered. I just want to be able to create from my mind without having to use a reference for practice. If anyone is willing to help me that would be appreciated.

Other things to know about me is that I am mostly traditional style artist and all my digital work is done with a mouse sense I cant afford a tablet at the moment. My deviantart is corpsekillir.deviantart.com if you would like to see where I am at to help better.

Other than art Im pretty laid back and used to be a competitive gamer hence why I didnt do too much art stuff when I was younger, but I gave that life up. If you want to know me more or chat more let me know and ill try to keep up to date on Daggers site daily. I hope to get some great help from the community and hope to make some more friends along the way.

Ill have a sample below of my practice of my comic book area I started

[Image: aIygVl.jpg]
Hey! Welcome to the forums, there's plenty of us here who are all self-taught and use our passion and drive to improve to become better at what we're doing.

Join in on the different sections, get a sketchbook set up and make friends!

(09-24-2012, 10:36 PM)Laura_H Wrote: Hey! Welcome to the forums, there's plenty of us here who are all self-taught and use our passion and drive to improve to become better at what we're doing.

Join in on the different sections, get a sketchbook set up and make friends!

What is a sketchbook if I may ask
Here is where you'll find the sketchbooks, everyone uploads their work and their studies :)

Welcome buddy!

(09-25-2012, 12:36 AM)Laura_H Wrote: Here is where you'll find the sketchbooks, everyone uploads their work and their studies :)

OK Ill try to set this up later today, but first sleep

(09-25-2012, 01:05 AM)BrotherOstavia Wrote: Welcome buddy!

Thanks for the welcome :)