Bonjour Awesome People!
Hello!

I like many other wonderful people came across this place after discovering Dave's kick ass artwork. I discovered the holy grail that is Dave this last spring and later this last summer I came across dan warrens stream late one night. Dave and Dan were chatting away and I just couldn't pull away from my screen. I was hooked, and so I have decided after much lurking to join this group and join the grand effort to turn our noobish selves into bad asses!

Soooo who am I?

I am a 21 year old college student who initially started college pursuing a degree in Biomedical Engineering.

I drew a bunch as a kid and through out high school with dreams of becoming an animator, but somehow none of this ever really translated. But alas my artists roots wouldn't let me go so easily.

Starting this last year I started really getting back into my drawing and trying to make some serious efforts in improving my artwork skills. I would love to make concept art & illustration a career and show my friends and family that you really can pursue the things you love if you make an honest effort.

Can't wait to meet you all!
Biomedical Engineering eh? Sounds complicated ;]

Yup, the artist roots. The pull is strong in this one (jedi voice anyone =p)

Hopefully it WILL happen. Belief, confidence.

o/
Haha yes, Crimson Daggers aka Jedi Academy
Hey man, welcome to the community! :)