Hello fellow daggers
I'm new here, but I've always been one to fondle in the art community and other creative people, Art has been my passion since childhood, and I've been doing art ever since, I know with each piece I do I get better, and I love to mentor those around me as much as possible and sometimes even learn from them, I've been doing freelancing professionally for the past couple of years, and opened up my own studio in 08, I hope to get to know alot of you as the time goes by, buddy of mine brent told me bout this so I'm here :) Below I got an example of a piece of my art, I mostly do creatures and some landscape stuff, or w/e comes to my mind that day, I do a painting everyday, I have a very busy life though, working 3 jobs and college, but I hope to get the most out of this, and even help out when I can :)
http://fav.me/d5hq157

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Nick, welcome to the community! Looking forward to seeing more work from you! :D

(10-17-2012, 03:47 AM)Laura_H Wrote: Hey Nick, welcome to the community! Looking forward to seeing more work from you! :D

thanks I uploaded some quick concepts on the sketchbook forum :)
sup dude

Workshop enthusiast
Blog!
Steam
Workshop blog
Strim
(10-17-2012, 10:18 AM)Mr. Toodles Wrote: sup dude

not much dude just chillin listening to some epic music and painting to pass the time047
Welcome aboard!

(10-17-2012, 09:50 PM)iCi Wrote: Welcome aboard!

Thanks man :)