Fännek´s Realm
Heart 
Coz im a lazy M*therf*cker here: a copy+paste of my intro:
A few days ago i discovered the world of digital art, through a friend of mine who stumbled upon a video of a guy named Sinix on YT.
Haven´t touched a pen in years, but been vandalizing the concretes and public transportation methods of Germany for almost 10 years. That beeing said i have no educational background, nor do i have the money/qualification to enter a college.
But i got 2 working hands, a quick mind and through the compassion of a friend that want´s me off his couch i now own a bamboo graphic tablet, yay!
Anyways my reason to please you with my presence here, is first of all the mindblowing stuff, the owners of this site create and second : the inability, of actually critiquing stuff, of the peeps over at CA.org.

Speedpainting i did a few minutes ago:
[Image: oKwd4.jpg?1]

Some more stuff over at CA.org : http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread....ch-Gl%FCck
.... so you just started and you already can create a speedpaint like this?
that is crazy....
really, you have so much potential!

the only thing that I could say about it, that you maybe should take a look at anatomy. the way he is standing is too straight (especially the legs), and I guess his legs are too long.

but, man, all the detail you already put in there, and the values... O_o
I stand in awe. You sure you started with this just recently? :D

(10-18-2012, 03:48 AM)Saraiza Wrote: .... so you just started and you already can create a speedpaint like this?
that is crazy....
really, you have so much potential!

the only thing that I could say about it, that you maybe should take a look at anatomy. the way he is standing is too straight (especially the legs), and I guess his legs are too long.

but, man, all the detail you already put in there, and the values... O_o
I stand in awe. You sure you started with this just recently? :D
Thank you very much i appreciate it! Really i do!
Well, beeing a lowlife spraying shit is all i´ve ever done...so yeah guess that helped alot with drawing stuff on the computer, pretty hard to get used to drawing on that tablet though.
I visited your Ca sketchbook and its coming along nicely.. Keep up the good work..

Very cool character! Could use some touching up, but I love the concept.
(10-18-2012, 04:06 AM)M-rahsart Wrote: I visited your Ca sketchbook and its coming along nicely.. Keep up the good work..
Thanks man, tryin my best.
(10-18-2012, 04:08 AM)Dennis Kutsenko Wrote: Very cool character! Could use some touching up, but I love the concept.
Glad you like it. Well, the touching up part is pretty much my problem atm x]

Well anyways, after probably 3 hours of trying different stuff : my first landscape
[Image: Qv4Xy.jpg]

Probably gonna add a knight or so in the middle:
[Image: dQZz0.jpg]
Finally finished!
[Image: IXG8N.jpg]
Thank you Istebrak! Without your help, this would´nt be half as good!
I hate Holidays...i´m one of the unfortunate people, serving you drinks and clean the mess you made ;)
So that this is over now and i finally had time to draw again...what´s a better relief then drawing a hot chick with a gun xD
[Image: XhHWy.jpg]

[Image: CAVl8.jpg]
Figured, i´ve been very lazy with posting on here :blush:
so here you go, most of these are WIP, i find it hard to stay with one piece over a long time period, gotta work on that.
[Image: yDIJYl.jpg]
[Image: NIYyX.jpg]
[Image: 4Kpul.jpg]
[Image: eaygKl.jpg]
[Image: eVLoKl.jpg]
[Image: umWdcl.jpg]
Some Sketches i did while at work today - really need to work on my shading...
[Image: CpQsZl.jpg]