Hello I'm new!
Big Grin 
I just heard about the webpage and decided to join because I would really love to receive some help with my artwork :) I'm not very professional but I've been drawing sense I could hold a pen.

My name is Hannah. I'm 16, turning 17 in dec and I'm from sweden. :)
Eh i don't really know what to say.. I mostly draw horses (it was my biggest interest when I was younger) but I've started to create some fantasywork. I'm not much of a landscape drawer, I don't have the patience for it but I really do love landscapes and I wish I could draw them. At the moment I have overworked my arm so I only do minor work and schoolwork. I go to some art courses at school but I don't pick up that much from them. This is why i've made a profile here :)

Feel free to message me, I'm very talkative!

//Hannah
Hello greetings from the US, Nick here, and I'm glad to see you've joined us, hope to see some work from you in the future, thanks for joining :)

(10-23-2012, 02:01 AM)NickHuddleston Wrote: Hello greetings from the US, Nick here, and I'm glad to see you've joined us, hope to see some work from you in the future, thanks for joining :)

Thanx for telling me about the website :) I'll absolutely post some work when my arm gets better!
Welcome to the community! Hope you'll enjoy your time here :D