Excited, I am so.
Greetings! Just found out about this wonderful place.Im in awe by all the professionals that are active here.I hope I'll be able to learn if only a bit.
My name is Bozhko Dimitrov.Born,raised and still living in Bulgaria.Im a self-tought artist.I'm aming to become a professional illustrator.
My favourite subject matter to draw/paint is action.My favourite artists are Marko Djurdjevic and Arnold Tsang.I also like the works of Steve Huston,Noah Bradley and the big names like Norman Rockwell and Syd Mead.
That's pretty much in a nutshell.I wish all happy and productive art times.

Welcome Bozhko!

(10-23-2012, 09:54 AM)Rindoukan Wrote: Greetings! Just found out about this wonderful place.Im in awe by all the professionals that are active here.I hope I'll be able to learn if only a bit.
My name is Bozhko Dimitrov.Born,raised and still living in Bulgaria.Im a self-tought artist.I'm aming to become a professional illustrator.
My favourite subject matter to draw/paint is action.My favourite artists are Marko Djurdjevic and Arnold Tsang.I also like the works of Steve Huston,Noah Bradley and the big names like Norman Rockwell and Syd Mead.
That's pretty much in a nutshell.I wish all happy and productive art times.

>>Welcome!!!!<<

Looking for to see some of your work. With the names ya dropped should be cool.

Take it easy.

Damage