Hey there
I am Syn! I have been lurking for quite a bit and decided that it's time to introduce myself like a man.

A little about me:

I am 23, live in Pennsylvania and have always loved drawing. I have taken a few Art classes during middle/high school and things of the sort but never college. I decided that I wanted to become a professional concept artist about 2 years ago after realising that the only thing I was half decent at and enjoyed was Art and creating new things. Ever since then I started following people whom I could related to and slowly but surely moving on to learn about others in little doses so that I didn't get in over my head.

I have lot's of ground to cover and have loved every single step of the way so far. From the sleepless nights to the staying up to date with others and trying to shove books after books of information into my head.

I currently don't have any portfolios online or much to show because I took it all down about a year ago to start from scratch. Currently in the process of uploading things and actually finishing them instead of leaving them half way through and using "it's a study" as an excuse.

This is my DA: http://princesyn.deviantart.com/
Hey Syn! Finally, welcome to the community! :D

Hey Laura :D, thank you