Nic's studybook
Hey there, been lurkin for a bit and I thought I'd start posting some of my work that I have been during my term at Concept Design Academy in Pasadena.

Anyway I'll start off pieces I did for Creature Design and Environment Class.

Enjoy :)

Redesign for the Thing assignment

Hello and welcome. Nice work so far, there are a few perspective issues, especially in the last pic, but that can be trained.

I'm looking forward to see your progress! Have fun and good luck!

welcome Pandanus! i like your black and white thumbnails, there are some issues on the last pics but as Myhtaken said, nothing that cant be solved with training and research.
Keep updating this one, i´ll be looking for more.

Yeah thanks guys :), yeh James Paick said similar things, so I'll be doing a revision of that this week and will post the result. This will serve as a study thread for my term at CDA, been learning so much.
Just thought I'd post a work in progress for my vehicle class, currently giving a Deloreon some hotrod qualities.

Attached Files Image(s)

I don't understand 3d but i really dig the environments, keep up the good work !

None of this is 3d, all Photoshop :)
Oh my bad .I was confused since the Dolorian looks like a 3d rendering lol

Ohhh forgot about this, I'll start posting here more often. Just finished my term at CDA, here's an image I finished for James Paicks environment class and some studies.