Introduction?
Hmmm...

Well, this is the first post to a thread or forum I've ever made in my life... so I hope this actually posts and works.

Anyhow, I've been enthralled with traditional drawing for years, and only in the past two or three years has the concept of digital art caught my attention. Well, after a series of many events this past year, I've finally decided to get serious about becoming a concept artist, illustrator, and entertainment designer. But, given that all of my knowledge about art was restricted to a mere high school education, I've only begun to learn the basics of all things I need for what I plan to do. In the past six months, I've dedicated a great deal of free time to building up my workflow, knowledge-base, and general understanding of all things... well... that make my paintings look better.

Anyhow, I'm here -> http://zeiram3f.deviantart.com/gallery/ <-
I hope you like the stuff, and I hope to be a 'helped and helping' member in the end. =]

PS: --->> I don't exactly know where I post things for opinions, and critiques... sooo... any suggestions will help =D <<---

CG
Welcome to Crimson Daggers! I'm pretty new too, but I'll be glad to show you where you want to go.
The section for criticism is called "SEEKING CRITIQUE/PAINTOVERS" and can be found in the "PERSONAL ARTWORK" portion of the forum.
Though of course you can still give/receive criticism on other boards, as far as I know.

Welcome to the community! :D

Well, thank you both and I guess I'll see what I can manage!

CG