This is a creative introduction title.
Hey guys,

I've been following Dave's work for awhile now and catch his livestreams when possible and decided to give the forums a shot. I haven't had much luck with forums so I'm hoping this one is different. DeviantArt is usually a lot of kids who just talk a lot but have little to say, ConceptArt it seems that you already have to be insanely good for anyone to talk to you, and the others just see no traffic.

Anyway, a bit about me. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. Though I've always been a bit better than average, I knew I wasn't very good but it's always been what I love to do, draw and paint. In 2007 I found I was tired of dead-end jobs and really wanted to pursue my art, without being good enough I started school (I can only go part time) to get some guidance and start to progress. It's been worth it. Like most, you want to progress so I figured I need to reach into the community beyond school and that's why I'm here.

I'm hoping to gain feedback on my work and make some friends in the mean time. I'm on Facebook, Twitter, and Skype so if you're into that, hit me up on Facebook (link in my signature) and you'll find my Skype name. I'm online all the time since I have a computer job. Hope to see some of you around and we can get to know each other.

...guess it's time to go post up some art!

www.AdamMiconi.com
blog.adammiconi.com
Facebook.com/AdamMiconi
Twitter.com/AdamMiconi
Hey man. I can say I feel the same about things like you do.
I've checked your website and you've got what it takes to make it to the top.
I'm interested in meeting people with the same interest, not just artists but anyone creative since I don't just do pictures.
If you still got some space in your friends list you can hit me up on Skype.
(11-06-2012, 05:31 AM)SangHee Wrote: Hey man. I can say I feel the same about things like you do.
I've checked your website and you've got what it takes to make it to the top.
I'm interested in meeting people with the same interest, not just artists but anyone creative since I don't just do pictures.
If you still got some space in your friends list you can hit me up on Skype.

Hey thanks! I just added you to Skype!

www.AdamMiconi.com
blog.adammiconi.com
Facebook.com/AdamMiconi
Twitter.com/AdamMiconi
Hey Adam welcome to the community! Get your work up in a sketchbook on here :}

Yeah, it's on the to-do list. It's so hard keeping my website, blog, forums, DeviantArt, and Facebook all updated at the same time. I know it's important but man, there just isn't enough hours in the day!

www.AdamMiconi.com
blog.adammiconi.com
Facebook.com/AdamMiconi
Twitter.com/AdamMiconi