My Sketchbook
Rainbow 
Well i'm starting today my studies!

I really hope that you guys, helps me a lot.

Let's begin!

Let's start! I really want your feedback!

Really really cool stuff already man!

As for feedback, you're getting a little too dark value-wise in your stuff, you should try not to go to pure black as it eats away at color in the piece overall, distracting the eye from the cool parts of the piece. Comparing the flame sword guy to the green ghost in this regard, the ghost is better as you can look at the image without getting distracted by lots of pure blacks, while with flame sword my eye is getting drawn to the face mask and not his face as a whole.

Can't wait to see more, I really like your concepts and designs so far. D16c4689

(11-15-2012, 04:57 PM)atrenr Wrote: Really really cool stuff already man!

As for feedback, you're getting a little too dark value-wise in your stuff, you should try not to go to pure black as it eats away at color in the piece overall, distracting the eye from the cool parts of the piece. Comparing the flame sword guy to the green ghost in this regard, the ghost is better as you can look at the image without getting distracted by lots of pure blacks, while with flame sword my eye is getting drawn to the face mask and not his face as a whole.

Can't wait to see more, I really like your concepts and designs so far. D16c4689

Thank you, dude!

U r right! I use too much dark tones and pure black and white in my images! >: It's kind a vicious that i have. I'm trying to change that with my recent studies. Now i can see an great evolution in the quality of my work!

A lot of sketchs are coming!

Continuing with the hard work!
:D

For sure, my way of study is very unusual. But, i think it works for me! :b

Made today and finished just right now!

Looking sweet. Try to stay longer in lower contrast until the very end and when you work it out then punch out those highlights/darks.
Keep em coming

(11-17-2012, 10:47 AM)iCi Wrote: Looking sweet. Try to stay longer in lower contrast until the very end and when you work it out then punch out those highlights/darks.
Keep em coming

Good advice, dude! I'm currently trying to apply it on my recents sketches! Thank you!

Hi, fellows! Now i'm posting some of the sketches i did this week.
Everyday producing and learn more and more.

I created with some friends some kind of Studies Group via Hangout(google plus)
It boosted me a lot to continue the studies.

So, let's come back to work! ^^

wow! are you seeing any work yet? if not maybe focus on getting a portfolio together, i think you've got what it takes. But i wouldn't know, i've never done a real freelance gig. Really i don't have any criticism
Nice work going on in here :}

(11-18-2012, 04:13 AM)Jkutz Wrote: wow! are you seeing any work yet? if not maybe focus on getting a portfolio together, i think you've got what it takes. But i wouldn't know, i've never done a real freelance gig. Really i don't have any criticism

Hi, Jkutz

Actually i'm working like a freelancer. But i need to learn much more to start to take big jobs.
Thanks for the comment!

(11-18-2012, 06:16 AM)Laura_H Wrote: Nice work going on in here :}

Thanks, dude!

A much more are coming!

Hi, guys

More sketches!

Hi, guys

More sketches!

Wink 
Back!

Very very delicious stuff going on here. I enjoy the rough drafts even more.Keep it up man.

Amazing sketchbook. I love your work already. Specially the colors you choose and light :D Great job.
Hi, guys!

Backing with studies after 2 weeks of hard work! o/

Oohh great work sor far! As Atrenr has already mentioned, it wouldn't hurt to go easy on the blacks.
You can use it for dynamic occlusion and small things here and there..
Although this isn't as big of a problem in your more recent updates.