More than a deathline...A Life challenge.
Hello daggers,

11:34 am just woke up cuz going to bed at 5am Read articles and my huge anatomy book.

I have so many goals but for the next year this is mine:

+ Be able to draw realistic characters, engines and vehicles with a good level of rendering for videos games and illustrations.

+ Start a professional level portfolio.

+ Be Efficient in my daily schedule. What i mean by that is:
- Be able to cover most subjects i can in a week without killing myself and neglect my honeys and absorb all i'll learn.
- Use all my whole brain memories (visual, auditory and kinesthetic. The most hard). It result to have a really good sense of observation who is, in my opinion, much more important than drawing a lot.

+ Become a mid level hard surface and organic 3D modeler. Mid level because i'm more focused on drawing.

+ ALWAYS DRAW FROM IMAGINATION at all my studies even if i draw a simple snoop. Because in long term i don't want to depend of any kind of references to draw in any angle and pose.

+ Have fun. Even if it's hard, even if i have no money, even if i don't see any improvements. Always have tons of fun in any kind of situations.

That's my goals. Maybe unrealistic for some because i just start but i don't know why i feel if i take it seriously and manage my time i can do it.