Petes book of Progression
Photo 
Hello everyone. Name is Pete or DNBBEATS when I am in streams. Any way, I have been lurking on these forums for months. But finally have the courage to have my ass handed to me by many of you here lol. By that I mean having my work critiqued and what not.

Any way. Here are the things Ive done the past few weeks. Nothing impressive but its better than doing nothing right? Well See you around.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice work most recently with these anatomy studies. I strongly suggest you put in some mileage here before working with colors too often. And when you do, bigger brushes. Keep at it bro.
Don't be afraid to make mistakes.
@Stray-Thanks. I am realizing that I need to start focusing on anatomy and building upon my manikins. Working on that with Michael Hampton ATM. Dudes my hero lol.

@Bacon- Biggest fear. Slowly getting over that. Although You are your own worse critic right ha ha. But I am getting past it. Slowly but surely.
Hey guys, Heres some stuff Ive worked on the past few days. Also a schedule to help guide me. Not set in stone the topics per say but atleast I have it there as a reminder of what to work on.

Attached Files Image(s)

Some things I have done over this week. Keeping the grind going.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey guys. though I haven't posted any thing in a while I have been drawing still. Here is a massive sketch dump I guess lol.

Attached Files Image(s)

Bunch of sketching from today. Nothing but fun. And some silhouettes.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice studies. I suggest doing perspective ones as well:-) Everybody hates fundamentals but you just need to get trough them if you want to be successful, and once you do, the doors of imagination are widely open and you can draw more or less accurately what ever the hell you want. Just Keep up! :-)

weapons and other props > http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-2683.html

For hi-res (original) images of these designs, please got to nenadgojkovic.deviantart.com
Available for freelance work, contact me via [email protected]
Thanks Man. I agree with what you said. I need to really work on drawing perspective also.

Here is a Sketch dump from the last week. I think This week I am going to focus on Perspective and Anatomy. I really need the perspective and anatomy studies. Ive been slacking on those.

firs is just pose sketches and Faces/head stuff.

The digital are a shaman concept and a current piece and process of a Robo-bitch Still in the works.

Attached Files Image(s)

thanks for coming to my sketchbook pete :) keep studying and applying, youre definately on the right track. and for some criticism , i see your lines are scratchy, loosen up a bit and try to get those lines with one good stroke. just seconding what unlimited bacon said. avoid painting individual strands of hair. group the hair up,imagine like they are ribbons and maybe find a brush to help you out. anyways have fun with it i hope i helped some there :D