Blackish Deathline
My three goals for the year is

I was two weeks late in joining this but I guess it doesn't really matter. Who keeps tabs anyway, except for all the rest of you ;)

So my goals are as follows:

1. Go from intermediate to an advanced art level.
I've been stuck for years and this needs to change. I'll need to do daily studies with you guys and also improve my composition and imagination. Not really sure how to handle the last two but I started a sketchbook thread that I should put more stuff in and maybe I'll start up my old stream as well.

I was thinking about starting a blog as a later monthly goal but I'm afraid it will suck up my drawing time so we'll see about that.

2. Get into shape.
This seems like a common goal and I need it too. I used to run a lot a few years ago and I'd like to get back into that. So I've set up a schedule of running at least 3 times a week as I'm starting out (just so I don't overdo it and get injured and use that as an excuse). And then in a few months I'd like to run at least every other day.

Next summer I'd like to enter a small running competition in my home town. About 15 km and just ease through it. No pressure.
I ran yesterday morning and was absolutely beaten after just a few hundred meters so I hope this is doable.

3. Networking
Sounds so serious. But I've never had any art interested friends so I decided to start participate more. And the Deathline is the start to that. Just talk to people, get involved in forums etc.

Let's see how it goes.
(wow that was weird)

So I might as well update this while I'm at it.

Art wise it's a bit .. meeeh. I was doing great last year but this past month has been way too slow.
This has pushed me to think more about picking up my old stream again.

The running is going better. I'm running almost every other day consistently. Not very far because I'm still fat, slow and out of shape. But hey. Let it take the time.
I've been trying to find someone who is willing to run a race with me this fall but no luck so far.

Networking goal?
Well I'm here aren't I? =)
The Deathline starts when ever you want it to, it has nothing to do with the group, it's about you
Paid my start fee for a race this autumn. No backing down now.
[Image: yeah_by_canoda-d5dacdv.jpg]

10 km race
Deathline goal finished
Fuck yeah!

Thanks Dan, for getting me started. And everyone else who stayed supportive the whole year.
I'll make sure to update with another medal next year.