Starting from scratch
People usually make some New Year promise. Something that they will change/do/finish next year.
I decided to start from scratch this year. Even tho I was drawing all my life, I never had anyone to teach me how to do that , I did everything by myself. But I can see that I'm missing some basic things, so I've decided to practice and work from the start.
I'll be focusing on human anatomy for the first 6 months, and after that I'll study some manga characters and than combine that two and start working on video game characters because that is my main goal in painting.
I'll be probably working on background, landscapes, architecture and environment after new year (january,february maybe).
And the main thing is- to draw something every day. I will be making studies on paper,traditional works, and once a week I'll make something in digital way.

:) Hope I will be happy with results in 1 year.
I'll be posting my works here whenever I have time.
Let's see how this will work out :)
(01-01-2013, 03:08 AM)Toxicpanda Wrote: People usually make some New Year promise. Something that they will change/do/finish next year.
I decided to start from scratch this year. Even tho I was drawing all my life, I never had anyone to teach me how to do that , I did everything by myself. But I can see that I'm missing some basic things, so I've decided to practice and work from the start.
I'll be focusing on human anatomy for the first 6 months, and after that I'll study some manga characters and than combine that two and start working on video game characters because that is my main goal in painting.
I'll be probably working on background, landscapes, architecture and environment after new year (january,february maybe).
And the main thing is- to draw something every day. I will be making studies on paper,traditional works, and once a week I'll make something in digital way.

:) Hope I will be happy with results in 1 year.
I'll be posting my works here whenever I have time.
Let's see how this will work out :)

And you've come along way, I'm so proud to see how much of an improvement in you, I enjoy our studies together and hopefully when I catch a break we can paint together again :)