Regi's Randomosity
I'm just going to dump everything I've saved over the last few days here. Just so you all can see how bad I am. See my post in Deathline for how unskilled I am. Need to go take a shower now that it's a decent hour.

Imgur gallery
Hey RegiGhe, Don't be so pessimistic. Everyone starts somewhere. My best advice for you right now is MILEAGE! don't get too worried about anatomy and all those other goodies yet. Just keep sketching and doodling from your imagination, life and anything that interests you. I guarantee you in due time your sketches and doodles will start to define it's self with mileage, then anatomy, composition, color and the rest should be readily studied in conjunction. I can't say I speak from a professional perspective, but only from my experience thus far in learning and from others advice that has influenced me. By looking at your gallery, it seems like you are getting to caught up in the technical side early, if you simply focus on the technical side, art and learning will become a chore and tedious, that's when your production will lessen (Artblock?), so remember to always have FUN in the process! Don't give up, you can be great in due time.
I agree with TNizet, just start drawing some things that interest you from photo reference and life, as well as studying the fundamentals, build up some mileage, have fun and learn along the way. We are all here to help each other as well, as best we can, so if you have any questions etc you can ask me or someone else and we'll do our best to help you :).

I have actually been sketching quite a bit for myself, most of it just goes unsaved because I'm a derp who fails at archiving, my blog is missing an image that I set out to create exclusively for the blog, because I accidentally didn't save it. As far as pessimism, I'll freely admit I'm a negative Nelly, I accentuate the negative because it keeps my own narcissism and overinflated self image from overtaking my sense of morality and reality.

Also I actually get a kick out of the technical stuff, yeah it's boring to draw cubes, cubes and more cubes. But the reality is I think almost purely in exacts and evidence based around reality and what has come before, so the technical stuff allows me to gain that exactitude and historical basis that I need to understand the subject at hand. I also like analysing systems at play and coming up with the logic behind them. A cube isn't just a square in 3D, it's a group of pairs of parallel lines appearing as a 3D image due to the optical illusion of depth created by specific patterns of intersections. Whether some lines are there or not doesn't matter what matters is that they are implied and the brain fill it in. In fact with just 3 lines I can imply a cube like shape purely because of my grounding in the technical aspects. Also it's likely not the 3 lines you are thinking of. It's any 3 lines really, as long as there's a gap between one or more of the lines and the others.

I also like the technical side of drawing because if gives me a clear indication of improvement in basic aspects. For instance I've started using a hard brush for lines, and the difference just that has made on the quality of my linework has been amazing. Just the fact that I don't have to spend 2 or three strokes messing up just to get the line visible helps.

Also some I have another hour of art before I actually wrap up with the morning practice, then I'll post todays efforts. It's going to be some more cubes, because finding out that I could define a cube with just 3 lines/6 points was interesting though in retrospect probably not all that much of a leap of logic. Well I'm going to spend 45 mins trying to draw a house from my imagination now, and then actually save it this time, unlike last time where I fucked up and ended up with a situation I couldn't resolve very easily.

Here's what I made so far, also that's my first shaded sphere, it was easy once I figured out the process behind beyond, "Well you plop down colour, and then you plop down more colour and somehow you blend it," Like in every instruction on how to do that I have I ever seen written. I'm dumb, I freely admit that. I'm a 90s kid through and through. Space Cadet and general troll at times who fails to explain his point.

Doh, was too busy being a space cadet telling you about how I am a space cadet that I forgot to link the imgur files.
http://imgur.com/a/8lf5F