Salutations fellow Daggers!
I just watched a bunch of Dave's videos and blog posts... what an inspiration!!

I'm working on a new portfolio to solicit myself as a freelance Illustrator/Designer. I have experience as a production artists for video games... but I'm switching gears a bit and going for illustration (publishing) and concept design for film and games.

I've focused mainly on oil painting this past year, teaching portrait painting and doing plein air studies. Now I'm ready to go back and apply what I've learned to entertainment design and story illustrations.

Mr. Rapoza has some great tips on freelancing. I'm looking forward to join the ranks of all you hard working and obsessed artists.

cheers!

-Paulo

Welcome Paulo! You've great great things to show us as well. Really nice work up there.

Welcome Paulo, great oil paintings! That is awesome that you had some academic training. I applied to an atelier in New York, hopefully everything goes well for me. Looking forward to seeing some posts from you.

Hey! Looking forward to seeing more work from you, pretty sweet start already with the image in your introduction post! :)