Elderscrollers Sketchy Stuff
Doodling faces in grayscale

Sketching turned into a fight with goblins

Starting my plein-air sketching again due to the beautiful spring weather. It´s been a while and I´m a bit rusty...

Glad to see you're still around producing cool stuff. :) Keep at it!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
@Bookend: Thanks very much! It´s always nice when someone drops by and thinks I´m making cool stuff (I don´t always do that myself :)

One of my finished demon commissions for an rpg book about them. This one is the rage demon. Sketches are in an earlier post somewhere. Changed slightly a bit :)

troll bard sketch

Battle Nun

Mermay 2018

Those pencil sketches are so damn cool!!
@swindesr: Thanks very much!

More mermay.....this time with an aquamorph

Another rpg demon illustration finished. This one is sort of a spying demon. It has the ability to lose a head that grows into another instance of itself. It also hears and sees everything around it

More pencils and mermays...

So this one was actually just for practice. I was watching a rerun of Startrek Voyager and decided to memorize 7of9 and draw her afterwards. So i did, but I turned the lineart to greyscale paint and then give some color, then flesh it out more, then deciding to add some different borg cybernetics and finally a simple BG to a posterlike finish...

Last of the Mermay sketches....

Practicing inventing a face and giving it different expressions while maintaining likeness. The alien woman is just for fun....sometimes I tend to involuntarily draw my arms too thin and my hands too small. This time it is deliberate :)

Another demon illustration finished. This time a succubus. A bit different from the usual ones...this one changes into the form you desire the most. No horns or wings :)

Trying out caricature painting a real person as I´ve never done that before. Trying it out on the cast of critical role, Laura Bailey first:

More caricature. Sam Riegel from critical role and some goblin/kobold sketching

Another finished demon illustration. A plague demon this time. Research for this was...unappetizing :)