leonard's Sketchbook | getting better one drawing at a time ;)
hi guys my name is leonardo but please call me leo, im 21 and im from mexico, i have had a very bumpy road in ths art journey and well i just would like to get the most input i can in my drawings and my method since im learning by myself.

i know im not as good as everyone in this forum but well you start somewhere right?

also im at a stage i would like to focus on my drawing skills, little by little i will get into the whole digital art shebang but im taking my time.

here are some of my drawings so you can see the level im at:

[Image: img325n.jpg]
[Image: img363d.jpg]
[Image: img362w.jpg]
[Image: img378xu.jpg]
[Image: img397ru.jpg]
[Image: img388c.jpg]
[Image: img411g.jpg]
[Image: img408x.jpg]
[Image: img497r.jpg]
[Image: img486l.jpg]
[Image: img374h.jpg]
[Image: img285e.jpg]
[Image: img260y.jpg]

this one i did like 2 days ago
[Image: figuresz.jpg]

any feedback or support is seriously appretiated i plan to upload my drawings when they bulk up so when i have 10 or 12 pages i upload them all at once that way is easier on me and you can see the work all at once :)

hi guys im gonna dump all of my practice now, theres alot of stuff here just to set things straight, there are some pages here that are from head, this will pop out as more horrible that usual hahaha, but i have to keep on doing them otherwise the wont get better, so bear with me, i also did 2 thumbnails i really liked for a coming drawing i plan to do for my mothers birthday i really want to make a good one so any pointers are really helpful :)

[Image: image20custom.jpg]
[Image: image19custom.jpg]
[Image: image18custom.jpg]
[Image: image17custom.jpg]
[Image: image16custom.jpg]
[Image: image15custom.jpg]
[Image: image14custom.jpg]
[Image: image13custom.jpg]
[Image: image12custom.jpg]
[Image: image11custom.jpg]
[Image: image10custom.jpg]
[Image: image9custom.jpg]
[Image: image8custom.jpg]
[Image: image7custom.jpg]
[Image: image6custom.jpg]
[Image: image5custom.jpg]
[Image: image4custom.jpg]
[Image: image3custom.jpg]
[Image: image2custom.jpg]
[Image: image1custom.jpg]
[Image: imagecustom.jpg]
hi guys heres another update, im closer and closer to the final sketch for my illustration, but i have no idea what to do with the background -.-

[Image: img607d.jpg]
[Image: img606p.jpg]
[Image: mermaideb.jpg]
[Image: img613g.jpg]
[Image: img611.jpg]
[Image: img610.jpg]
[Image: img609g.jpg]
[Image: img608c.jpg]