Shariko's Sketch book
Hello, Loving me some Crimson Daggers. Great inspiration. Hope to grow my digital work here.
I'm working on a 12 year old tablet :) I really haven't done a lot of digital illustrations... I'm a web designer.

Indiana Jones:

Graphire Tablet
CS4
No smudge
No dodge

Did use an adjustment layer - Curves

You can check out my work here.
www.mysketchpad.com

Thanks you for your time.

Attached Files Image(s)

Dropped some color. nothing big... just working this out.

Attached Files Image(s)

portrait study.
did this a couple of weeks ago... haven't gone back to it... and I don't know if i'm going to finish it. Might start a new one. don't know... the doll head is The Prettiest Girl In The Whole World. Just a joke that my old roommate had. She's a party animal. I have doll heads and animal skulls laying around the house. no big deal.

Attached Files Image(s)

From the movie Dark Crystal. this time instead of working up a complete gray scale image I did a rough outline and then added color. pain in the butt.

Attached Files Image(s)

Last of Mohicans study... no happy with this. Daniel Day looks like he smelled a fart. or he has like a duh look. gonna try to color it... still struggling with color... so i don't know. if anyone has any advise that would be great... thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

This is pretty sweet.

http://blog.mondotees.com/2012/03/22/jas...ss-photos/
Hulk practice

Attached Files Image(s)

Been a while since I posted here. Here's a study I've been working on.

Attached Files Image(s)

Gorilla study. I'm still trying to figure this painting thing out. Don't know if it's better to straight up paint or do an outline and then paint in. Cornfusing.

Attached Files Image(s)