IGORIVs SKETCHBOOK
The 4 is definitively the best, the 8 is cool too but maybe you can change the angle of view with someting with more perspective, having something between the 8 and 9, in the spirit of this League of Legend artwork for example :

[Image: new-league-of-legends-champion-renga.jpg]

Of the two comp ruffs you posted in your last post, I like the bottom one more. I like the sense of movement. And like monkeybread said, I like the value separation and diagonal comp.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1736794&d=1362564165]

LearningPath, vatteh, monkeybread: Thx for the comments!!!I will probably go with the 4 and try to make the poses more correct and intense... But I will be doing that after the bloodsports 13 cause im participating....

I like a lot your thumbnails, my favorites are number 4 and 7 !

Hope to see your work for BS13 soon ;D

Keep it up !

ok here is the final ruff for the kinship card before I start rendering...
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1745652&d=1363528621]

Here is my entry for the bloodsports 13...

[Image: 03-13.jpg]

Finished the kinship card...
[Image: 04.jpg]

I have just been doing bloodsports... so here taught I'd post it in my sketchbook...
[Image: Card-1-14.jpg]
[Image: Card-2-14.jpg]
[Image: BS-15.jpg]

This was a really tough painting for me, in terms of rendering, but especially in terms of composition and the poses of everything in the painting. This is a painting of a start of an epic battle between human and undead forces... The princess, beautiful but brave and tough, rushes in front of her man and confronts the undead enemy.
[Image: Princes-of-Light-final-mid.jpg]