Obligatory Deathline!
Hey guys,
i've been drawing and painting for some time since joining over at conceptart.org, where I think I got to a decent level but nothing more. My general mindset mostly hinders me to become better and grow as an artist. I do to few studies, draw to much inside my comfort zone, don't challenge myself, paint to many rocks and mountains (it's easy to get them cool looking), play to much minecraft, surf the internet too long, am a lazy douchebag.
So this is becoming critical in some way, since I want to apply for art school this year.

Let's see what I'm trying to achieve:

1. Finish two or three decent applications for art school (Visual communication/Illustration, Game Design)

2. Do a digital environment study every day, paint black and white enviro sketches every day, draw in my application sketch book every day, work on my application every day.

3. Earn enough money for a drivers license and art school.

4. I need to get better at drawing humans. This is something I really need to work on but can't find the time to do so. Most of my recent stuff is about enviros because thats my sort of central theme of my application.

I really hope this is going to work, since I can't stand another lost year or a career as cook or whatever.