The Way of the Brush
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1719674&d=1361132170]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1678674&d=1357873158]

[Image: tumblr_me9n9c61DA1rwp4y5o1_500.jpg]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1702089&d=1359697663]

I know I have a lot of learning to do. I've always loved art, but I think now I've matured to the point that I realize I don't want to miss out on my chance to be the person I've always wanted to be. And I can make it happen, the only limit is me. So I'm here to learn and to kick ass. Lets get it on.
Music 
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1725426&d=1361597957]

Best I could do with this study...it was taking forever. Still, good experience. Any tips for painting in photoshop?
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=1723732&d=1361469027]

Some hands!
a study of otto von bismarck. its still a wip. taking me forever to do :U

Attached Files Image(s)

Some Loomis head studies and a quick drawing of a coyote.
Some of the better pages from doing figure drawing/gestures. Pixellovely is a great website. I love the timed lessons.

Also started another black/white study.

Attached Files Image(s)

Eye studies is boring stuff, but I realize its necessary. And when you start to understand it a little better, it actually does get kinda fun :3

This week been kinda going back and forth between working in traditional and digital. Trying to find out how I learn best, and what kind of art I would really like to learn how to draw. it is very easy for you to say "well what everyone else is doing." I am trying not to think too much about my future down the road, where I see myself as a concept artist. Right now I'm basically teaching myself. Never really went to art school, never really studied illustration or art in college.