Hi hihi
Heya :)

So i guess im finally signing up here and joining a creative community~ I have been a lurker around these parts and other communities but haven't really contributed or joind any. Haha... Seeing conceptart blow up a bit today i decided to make an account on here. I guess there will be a bit of a influx today because of it.

I really loved listening and watching the videos on Rapoza's and Warren's they helped me a lot while i was studying last year. I learned a lot.

Now i have just finished my university degree (which i didn't really learn the things i wanted to) and its time to focus on improving and try to break into the industry. A big boat i realise a lot of people are are on, and their journey to become a sucessful professional. Im still very ametur and have a lot to learn, i guess in the creative industry there is never a time to stop learning. I hope to learn a lot from you people, :D

Peace!
[Image: bogan-25581_222x180.jpg]

Also there should be links to my works in the sig?? I think...
About time you joined if i may say!!
Welcome aboard buddy, rock'n'rooollll

Hey! I joined for the same reasons as you. Hoping to find a great art community like the CA of old. :)
(03-06-2013, 09:00 PM)Sickbrush Wrote: About time you joined if i may say!!
Welcome aboard buddy, rock'n'rooollll

:D Wahahaha thanks for the warm welcome!

(03-06-2013, 09:44 PM)Lenatic Wrote: Hey! I joined for the same reasons as you. Hoping to find a great art community like the CA of old. :)

There will always be a place for creative minds to mingle for sure! Welcome to you too!
Talking with other artists is the reason I'm here! I find it rather motivating. If you're gonna live and breathe art you might as well have a place to talk about it, right?
Yes! You are so right on that point. When i studied and lived by myself, i used to go out a lot to be with my friends but i was never surrounded by the creative type and was never motivated to do anything. Now im back at home and moneyless, i tend to stay at home a lot. Seeing people create awesome works and doing crazy things is inspiring. I feel that i can learn a lot in this sort of environment and it pushes me a lot more to create things.