Nyle Levi's Sketchbook!
Trying some character designing

[Image: VxYRsVi.jpg]

My current WIP:

[Image: yXSr6cf.jpg]

update:

[Image: jglZHZI.jpg]

Been doing some figure studies lately. I have some sketchbook stuff but I dont have access to a scanner at the moment.

Any critiques are welcome!

[Image: 1wlkT47.jpg]

[Image: lH0LX50.jpg]

[Image: H55K69f.jpg]

[Image: MnuDkKL.jpg]

[Image: pgfd5fu.jpg]

[Image: 547LsBb.jpg]

[Image: sA06j1M.jpg]

[Image: NXSDgA5.jpg]

real nice studies in here!
i loved the head-dress on this character, i just wanted to point out two small things, mainly her wrist:

her body's proportions might be slightly off, usually the elbow arrives more or less to the navel area, perhaps her arm is a little short and also the torso is stretched a bit too much

the design and mood in this piece is really cool

"If you want liberation in this life, there is no area that you do not watch. Watch the breathing, watch the posture, watch the flow of energy, watch the texture of the mind, watch the response to objects." - Namgyal Rinpoche
Thanks for the feedback aks!

This next update is in no particular order. It's just some of the stuff I've been doing recently

[Image: Uvdw63kl.jpg]

[Image: AsRr7qgl.jpg]

[Image: 6nrBnKBl.jpg]

[Image: KaFv205l.jpg]

[Image: oHGAsezl.jpg]

[Image: TAuOtngl.jpg]

[Image: pyMlq0cl.jpg]

[Image: 3qj7sBZl.jpg]

[Image: ShSJVmdl.jpg]

[Image: yP81a8pl.jpg]

[Image: eDc00tWl.jpg]

[Image: Caad7IJl.jpg]

[Image: ujCCBVcl.jpg]

[Image: Vya1yHkl.jpg]

[Image: 3SA9tJTl.jpg]

[Image: GHeTKsal.jpg]

(03-06-2013, 11:55 PM)Nylelevi Wrote: Hey guys, I only found out about this site today and I don't want to waste any time lurking about lol so here goes:

For this cat I also made a time-lapse video of the painting process which can be found here
nice Dog tiger! Love these animals!

(07-21-2013, 02:08 PM)Trevor S. Wrote:
(03-06-2013, 11:55 PM)Nylelevi Wrote: Hey guys, I only found out about this site today and I don't want to waste any time lurking about lol so here goes:

For this cat I also made a time-lapse video of the painting process which can be found here
nice Dog tiger! Love these animals!

Thanks Trevor : D