SpectreX's sketches
And here are the latest studies, perspective together with light & shadow.

Loomis 'Fun with a pencil' has come to an end and so I'm starting on the next book 'Successful drawing'. I did see though that it's first part is perspective and the second part is anatomy.
I also got a few small tutorials about perspective that I might get in before starting the book.

I also get my sketchbook empty (as in all the papers are ripped out (was a rip out sketchbook)) so I'm starting a fresh one now ^^

Also question: Does anyone have a good trick for keeping sight of VP when working with traditional art? I know that in PS you can add the star stencils to keep track of VP's but that is digital so :p
Wow, A lot of effort here, nice to see.
like your pose mannequins. the two characters were rad :P

keep drawing and learning buddy :)
Great stuff going on here! It's nice to see someone actually studying perspective for a change, haha. Most people skip it and just jump right in to drawing dragons and space marines, so it's good you've got your foundations on the list of priorities. :)

A couple thoughts, watch out for things like in image #4. I feel like the camera is getting so high up that we would start to notice the 3rd vanishing point and the buildings should be converging in space as they go further towards the ground. Bear in mind that we are always seeing in 3 point perspective all the time because of the nature of our 3 dimensional world, it's just that most of the time it's so subtle that we don't notice the 3rd point. So any time you start moving your camera a good distance along the Y axis, be prepared to throw things in to 3-point or else they'll start to look a little funky if you go too far.

And second, in answer to your question, it is kind of a pain to keep track of VPs traditionally. My instructor recommends setting up your drawing table on a big cork board or something, then put a thumbtack in the board where your VP is, then tie a string to the thumbtack. You can then pull the string tightly and rotate it around your page and it will give you a line that converges to the proper VP.

Keep up the good practice! :D

Thanks zakknroll & darx :)

@Andantonius: Yes I see what you mean with image #4. Was so focused on the light study that I forgot to think further. Need to watch out for that, thanks for reminding me ^^

Hmmm, that's a good tip, but I'm afraid I lack the space to place a large cork board here :p
I did however seem to remember about measuring out the lines at the edges of the paper using math, but I can't find it anymore :(