UK Illustration Universities
Hey guys ((:

So, I have until 9th March to choose 3 Universities to try a scholarship trough a program that Brazil is currently developing.

I researched a bit, and I'm stuck between: University College of Falmouth, University of Arts London, Middlesex University of London, University of Lincoln, University of Wolverhampton and Cardiff School of Art and Design.

My decisive factor here is to go to the Uni that has Digital illustration, however, I watched videos on youtube, read on Wikipedia, facebook and in their sites: none showed any clue about giving the option of digital illustration...

The point on taking this scholarship is to study abroad, visit museums and take life drawing classes and sketchmeetings. I'm very afraid, however, just as Dan says, that in college the students really don't care too much about the future.

So, any toughts on these Universities, or even just the conties/boroughs they're in? I've been in London for a month, and it really was my wish to go there, but I got a little disappointed about UAL and Middlesex (and also Kingston University, which I already discarded).

Any comments will be greately appreciated.

I will say this, AVOID SOUTHAMPTON SOLENT UNIVERSITY LIKE THE PLAGUE.

They will bleed you like a leech and force you to conform produce work you hate. They will move you in a direction THEY feel you should go, instead of helping get where YOU want to go. You will leave their doors feeling resentful and lost.

Beware!