Orcish Taskmaster
Don't necessarily need a paintover (less' you really want to, in which case I'd be flattered!), just kind of letting this one evolve as I go.. and was wondering what you think about the direction so far.

Welcome break from the usual thumbnail -> rough -> final thing. ;)
What's the light source? Because I can see why the warm light comes from below the orc, but what is lower than the multitude of human heads? There's nothing wrong about it, I was just wondering if it's something you had considered. I guess the orc is standing on a platform?

Originally it was just a single character painting of the orcish guy standing and looking down. After waking up and looking with fresh eyes + seeing your crit, I'm just gonna axe the humans. Hooray layers!

Basically I made my portfolio website and realized I had a lot of single figure compositions. Better to do brand new pieces instead of trying to squeeze other dudes into this one out of panic so no 'humies it is.

Hey, I wasn't saying that it was wrong, I was just wondering if you had thought about it to avoid problems later. Maybe if you want to have humans, you can make the orc a bit smaller so we can see where they are and if he's standing on a platform.