gloominati's stuff
Hey guys finally getting around to start a sb thread in here mostly for studies and sketches and maaaaaybe some finished stuff every now and then :) So lets get this thing going with a dump of more recent stuff sketchy and finished to kinda introduce myself here!

[Image: walldude.jpg]
[Image: 2013_03_04.jpg]
[Image: horns_test2.jpg]
[Image: gw2.jpg]
[Image: rainyorc.jpg]
[Image: game-of-thrones-fanart.jpg]
[Image: garroshup.jpg]
[Image: 2013_03_08.jpg]

Gonna try to keep this regular updating this thread hopefully more than once a week. So see youuuu and now I'm gonna stalk all your stuff :)
Your stuff is realy cool, I was already looking at it on CA ^^, glad to see you here :D !

Great sb! I like your brushes strokes, awesome works, keep at it!

sick, can't wait to see more! Gave you a follow on twitter :)

heyy thanks a ton guys :)

here's the next concept in the little series of animal based armor/costume designs :)

[Image: 2013_03_13.jpg]

Edit:

ou and I noticed I didn'tpost the sketch for this in here, so here you go. (liked the final version flipped :) )

[Image: 2013_03_05.jpg]
Oh god, that bird armour looks awesome. Nice work dude.

Been following your work on Facebook for a while, glad to see you on here too, really like your stuff. You seem to be stepping it up a lot with each piece atm.

Oh, and that GoT piece is sweet, really nice movement. Keep it coming man :)

Super nice work man! Really love, the giant crab-spider-lobster piece, really inspiring. Keep at it!

Fantastic work in here. I'm so digging the first piece. The mood, the colors, the style. Everything about it is just so ridiculously good. I'll definitely stop by again!

Keep up the good work!

Lovely, lovely work <3

That giant crab gives me some cool Monster Hunter vibes too, so that's extra kudos for you! =D

Really love the stuff you got going on here, keep up the good work, when you get a min can you give mine a look http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1501.html

heeey thanks a bunch guys, glad you like the stuff. I will make sure to return the favor and spam in your sb threads as soon as I get some spare time :)
souu not much blabla for now, just the dump of stuff I've been producing over the weekend. All from memory and aorund 2 hours in photoshop. See you next time, guys :)

[Image: 2013_03_18.jpg]
[Image: 2013_03_17.jpg]
[Image: 2013_03_18_2.jpg]
[Image: 2013_03_17_2.jpg]
This is BRILLIANT!

Holy S**T I love your work, please keep posting it's super inspiring.

Thanks.

thaaaaaaaaanks guys :)

whoopwhoop. Thought that portrait although being totally fucked up and wrong hat some potential, So I gave it a little more love :)

[Image: 2013_03_19.jpg]
Woah! Great work, great style! (and awesome Betty avatar) ;)

A lot of great stuff going on this sketchbook! Can't wait to see more.