Bring it!
hey hey!
Wow, what a great forum for CD! It's really nice to see that some of you guys focus on your health and body, while doing beautiful art.(everyone should do it)
So yeah, last year I had a goal to get in shape, after I'd spent a year without doing any decent exercises or so. On 26th of May I started p90x program, after I've heard of it on tv(yeah, I usually... well I don't watch TV at all, but that was some weird day) So yeah, I basically stick to the program and it's nutrition guide as close as possible.) So if someone is interesting in the program just type it in google. It's really nice for beginners, for the guys out there that want to lose weight and to get in shape quickly. But remember: U gotta work to achieve something!
Here's my 2 month results :) I'll start soon working at the gym to gain mass and improve results(right now I don't have that much time because of the academy).
[Image: asdfasdfasd_zpscd66d4de.jpg]

[Image: cfe4a2ea.jpg]
If someone's interested: here's pdf of Nutrition Guide for P90x( but it doesn't matter which program you do.) It'll work for every routine as it has nice guidelines recipes and so on. Uploaded it for ya. <3
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=36...0D5A7C!170
Dude you got this in just two months? Nice! How much time did you spend doing p90 per day? And did you do it every day?

(03-17-2013, 10:35 AM)Nylelevi Wrote: Dude you got this in just two months? Nice! How much time did you spend doing p90 per day? And did you do it every day?

Yup 2 months. It's 2 hours per day, and yes it's everyday. 1 day you do lifting and muscles group training, 2nd day is cardio trainings(like plyometrics, yoga and so on). I can upload the P90x training guide here, or you can just find it on internetz(with the whole dvd pack and so on) if you don't have enough money to buy it(like me lol ). Critical part of all routines is nutrition of course, without right food, you won't get nice results.