Step By Step, One Travels Far
Those deathlines threads looks cool, I'll contribute. It's more a personal reminder...

1 - Become a badass artist in 2 years
Right now I am almost 18 and studying IT in high school. I am in second class and have two years/more classes left before graduating. Therefore I have about two years to become better artist and find a job in this field. I don't want to go to the college, because where I live it is just a waste of time and weighty pack of money. And they would kick me out after my first tests grades anyway. I have a high self esteem and even higher expectations about my future results. I started taking art seriously during last summer holidays and didn't stop for a day since. I know I'm gonna make it.

TL;DR I want to improve as much as possible and even more in two years from now.

2 - Workout and get into shape
Sphere is a shape too, but I'm not pleased with it :D. My weight is slightly below 'Overweight' according to that BMI bullshit. I am aware that in teenage years body changes - and hair grows in most curious places... :p Weight is not that bad, what I hate is the percentage of fat in my body and how it looks. I am not fatass, but I am not athletic either.

TL;DR I will work on myself and shape a body of my dreams.

3 - Grow a long hair and a beard
Why? Because beards are awesome. And my inner metalhead craves it.

BONUS - Goals without a tight deadline. I want to:
- forge a real sword from a scratch. From melting iron ore to polishing finished blade.
- acquire a wide collection of swords and proudly stare at them :p
- learn to fight with a sword.
- train my lungs to hold breath for minutes. I love freediving.
- hike the world. Travel my favorite places afoot.
- get a tattoo. Maybe a Valknut symbol with Norse and Slavic ornaments. Gotta think it over.