Hi Daggers
Thumbs Up 
Hi thought I better do one these, I haven't really posted anything yet, but have been lurking in the background for quite awhile, mostly been on conceptart.org, but I like the community spirit here a lot better seems more friendly atmosphere (not knockin conceptart.org tho still good site)...

Any ways heres the dating site intro, I'm 29 live in Australia (Tasmania little island below it) Ive been into programming and game design since I can remember, but art has always been my passion, I didn't follow it tho (the age old hey kid painting wont make you money till your dead , thanks dad) but I think its about time I gave it a shot, so trying to study hard on the fundamentals when I can ( in the mornings with a little help from Dan (yeh im the mp3 weirdo) ). I have 4 kids from 3 months to 6 yrs old ( gets boring in tassie not much todo ;) ).

I been working on a sort of game engine with my friend since we were 14 constantly changing and learning a side hobby as its all self taught stuff, but while I was looking at rendering side of things I came across feng zhu's youtubes and the spark reignited and have been devouring information anywhere I could since, Dan/Daves livestreams and interviews especially the freelance talks have been some of the best motivation I have come across in a long while.... so thanks guys and I hope one day to be a positive contributor to the site.....

Peace out ;)