Gorilla Guardian!!! Lloyd Allan
My first time taking part in the Bloodsports. Here's my entry, let me know what you think. All feedback welcome.

Story is that humans have trained chimps to fight their wars for them. And to help them out they built them huge armor suits making them the size of gorillas. Thus the GORILLA GUARDIANS!!
*theme song*

[Image: Gorilla+Charging+Solo+SMALL.png]

[Image: Lloyd_Allan-Action_Figure-Gorilla_Guardian+SMALL.png]
wooo! really kool! good work!

Loved the idea :D
But I think you should've used the original logos for the package, right?

"Is it possible for you to embrace uncertainty, and not demand that you should know what is going to happen to you in your life situation? "

:heart:

Deviantart ~~ Tumblr
Really cool concept, and I like the mech suit design you've gone with, what's ;eating it down for me is how unfinished certain elements are, the earth in the background and the leading hand especially. There's a fair amount of compositional weight on that leading hand so it's well worth cleaning it up a bit.
@ paulashin: thx, but the other logo didnt really fit with the rest of the style. So I changed it, but still used the same colors and made them work well in the piece.

@ danlambert thx dan, I didnt polish that hand as much as I wanted to but, I also kinda left it that way because it was going to be behind the character in the box. So imo it didnt need as much work as the other things that are more visable. But your right about the compostional weight. Ill think about that more next time when chosing what to polish first.

@joshi thx, glad u like it ^^

edit:
Oh and I changed the finaly composition at the last minute..thank god for layers ^^

[Image: Lloyd_Allan-Action_Figure-Gorilla_Guardian+2+SMALL.png]